Many physicians enjoy seeing patients but find that the logistics of working in an office or hospital setting don’t allow the flexibility they need. If you’re looking for a change of pace or want more latitude in your schedule, telemedicine may be just the right fit. Dr. Chet Tharpe, my guest today, is an allergist/immunologist who found he loved telemedicine so much as a side gig that he made it into his full-time career. He’ll share how he got started, ways to find telemedicine jobs, and how to grow telemedicine into a full-time and flexible career.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- How Dr. Tharpe got started practicing telemedicine
- Different types of telemedicine roles
- How Chet built his practice by acquiring additional state licenses
- The nuts and bolts of patient care through telemedicine
- Compensation ranges for telemedicine jobs
- How to find a company that’s a good fit
- Dr. Tharpe’s experience working with 10+ telemedicine companies
Links for this episode:
Telemedicine Guide – This resource guide includes a list of over 40 telemedicine companies to choose from. To access this guide, click on the link which goes to our Freebies. Scroll down a little and you will see the guide.
Thank you for listening!
If you love the podcast, we’d LOVE a review:
- Your positive review really helps other physicians find this podcast and increase the visibility. Click here for a video tutorial on how to leave a review. THANK YOU!!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Send an email to Team@doctorscrossing.com with feedback or suggestions.
Other ways to enjoy the show:
The post Episode #72: Telemedicine – A Flexible Way to Stay Clinical appeared first on Doctor’s Crossing.