What You Should Know:
– Allscripts announced its team that leads the Allscripts Developer Program (ADP) has launched ADP Empower, a new program designed to amplify diverse voices in the healthcare technology industry and offer valuable resources to underrepresented entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and accelerate innovation.
– The Allscripts Developer Program aims to build a culture of innovation by reducing barriers and risk associated with installing and using innovative healthcare technology.
– The company partners with developers to help deliver the tools they need to connect their innovation to Allscripts’ clients and achieve desired outcomes. Through ADP Empower, Allscripts will create a community of innovators that represents the perspectives, cultures and needs of its clients and their patients.
– ADP Empower is available at no additional cost to minority-owned or led healthcare technology companies. This package includes an official Allscripts partnership, one-on-one guidance for technical, marketing and business development best practices, and client-facing opportunities to support lead generation. The goal is to provide Allscripts’ leadership, expertise, resources, technology, and support to underrepresented entrepreneurs, as well as facilitate a diverse community for fellowship and mentorship.
ADP Empower Applicant Qualifications
The applicant’s company must meet the following criteria to qualify for ADP Empower:
– Minority-owned or led (50% owned, controlled, or operated by one or more POC)
– Offer an application, technology or device in the healthcare space
– Must have, or are working toward, business validation
– Interested in or currently engaged with an Allscripts integration
Allscripts is currently accepting applications for the upcoming ADP Empower cohort through May 28, 2021. The cohort will be announced in June, along with the ADP Empower kick-off event.